We are pleased to announce that our courts are now open to members! We have completed a mandatory checklist, provided this to the council and are using the Tennis Victoria toolkit to ensure we have a Covid-safe environment for all.
Important details to note:
– The courts will only be open to members for play. Non-members are not able to play at this stage. This will be reviewed as restrictions ease.
– Members MUST use the book a court system to make their court booking. Please ensure the names of the other members/players joining you are listed when making the booking. There is a field for this when making your booking. You must be logged into your account when making the booking in order to do this.
– We request that members who play at the club have downloaded the COVID safe app
– It goes without saying that social distancing is a MUST
– We would prefer that members not use the club room or toilets, unless of course it’s an emergency.
As the COVID situation is continually evolving we will update you on Facebook and our website.
Happy Hitting 🎾